Midway Vendor /Building Vendors Addendum
Vehicle and Stock Trailer Parking/Camping
- Security deposits – Will be returned at the close of the fair if vendor has met all requirements.
- If information
sheet is missing, deposit will be forfeited.
- Deposits will not be carried over to future years.
- All stock trailers must fit within your 20X20 space as specified by the coordinator. Only certain
spots on the midway allow for stock trailer parking. These spots are determined by the coordinator. If your trailer does not fit inside your 20x20
spot it will need to be parked in the designated parking area and will need a stock trailer pass for
$20.00. These can be purchased when checking in. No stock trailers are allowed on camping
sites unless approved by coordinator.
- Vendors must park on designated grass areas only. No parking around buildings or on the
midway is allowed.
- Campers must have a camping pass openly displayed on their camper. You must have verbal
confirmation from the coordinator prior to placing your campers in the camping area. Vehicles
must fit with in your designated camping area. Vehicles parked in the grassy areas outside of
the camping area must display a parking pass.
- Midway Vendors must be completely set up by Tuesday at 5pm. You can start arriving on the
Monday prior to that start of the fair. Earlier arrival must be confirmed with the fair
coordinator. Arrival after 1 pm Monday or Tuesday will result in no assistance getting trailer
- Building Vendors can start to set up Tuesday prior to the fair from noon – 8pm and Wednesday
from 10am until 3pm. Arrival outside of these times must be pre-arranged with the fair
- Vendors must wear name badge at all times during the fair. These will be issued when checking
in if you don’t have a company tag of your own.
- No tables or chairs are provided.
- There will be an inspection by the fire chief, Wednesday, time to be determined. Each food/midway
vendor must be available for this inspection. Time will be posted on check in day
- All midway/food stands must have an operating fire extinguisher within their selling unit. This
will be checked.
- No frayed extension cords allowed.
- Every vendor must fill out a Wisconsin Temporary Event form and have it returned before the start of setting up.
Along with food license and proof of liability insurance naming Langlade County fair as add’l
- Any vendor selling soda must stop at the fair office after 7pm on Sunday, the closing day of the
fair, to pay any outstanding soda bill. This needs to be done before leaving the grounds.
Failure to do so will result in forfeit of security deposit and vendor may not be allowed back for
future years if any outstanding balance.
1. All grease and grey water must be deposited into the designated container located on the
grounds. Do not dump down sewer drains. Non-compliance of this guideline is forfeiture of
2. All cardboard must be broken down prior to placing in it the designated garbage containers.
3. All garbage must be removed from your selling area at the close of each night or before the
opening of the next day. Do not let it accumulate around your area. Dispose of all garbage in
the proper containers.
4. All water hoses must fit securely. Leaking hoses will be asked to be removed or fixed.
Langlade County Fair