Midway Vendor Contract Terms
Langlade County Fair
This agreement is mutually agreed upon with Langlade County Fair to rent space on the Langlade County Fairgrounds for the period of July 28 – August 1, 2021 inclusive. Security deposit will be credited back on the credit card used to secure the spot during initial submission within 30 days of fair closing.
Space fee and security deposit must be paid by credit card. No cash sales allowed.
This contract is subject to the following regulations:
1.Lessee is entitled to one pre-sale parking passes with paid space. Additional passes can be purchased for $5.00 a piece at check-in or until the beginning of the fair on Wednesday. Rental space is to be paid in full before passes are issued.
2.All spaces will be assigned on a basis of acceptance of application, by choices made by the lessee and with approval of the Langlade County Fair Board. In the result of two vendors requesting the same space and forms being returned on the same day, space will be determined by seniority and past compliance of previous fairs.
3.Any lessee requesting electrical service will pay an additional $1 per amp plug in and an additional $25 per 110 cord plugged in, with a minimum of $25. No extension cords are allowed outside of your selling unit. Each unit must have a direct connection to the power source. No seller will be allowed to open their selling area without meeting the electric specification.
4.All units shall be free standing, secure and weighted down. No anchoring into the ground, blacktop, or surrounding structures is permitted. The lessee agrees to cover any repairs or injuries due to failure to comply. The Lessee agrees to have the proper insurance in place to cover all damages that may occur and hold the Langlade County Fair harmless of any claims that could result.
5.Lesee shall only sell from within their selling area.No solicitation outside of that area is allowed
6.Lessee shall abide by all exclusives set forth by Langlade County Fair.
7.Lesee shall dispose of grey water and grease in designated areas only. Any lessee violating will forfeit any security deposit and may be declined from selling at future fairs.
8.Brochure racks or a similar substitute must be used in booths that are not supervised. Failure to control literature or merchandise in your booth or space will result in a $50.00 clean up fine.
9.No live animals shall be sold or exhibited in space.
10.All vendors must check in with the fair coordinator upon arrival to the fairgrounds prior to setting up. At this time vendors should collect parking passes, pay any remaining fees, and receive space assignment.
11.Such space as may be let under this contact shall remain under the control of the Langlade County Fair, and the lessee shall not assign said space, or any portion thereof, for any purpose whatsoever without the written consent of the proper officers of the Fair. Any violation of this provision shall immediately forfeit this lease and the privileges sold under it.
12.Default in the payment of any portion of the within specified consideration when the same shall fall due, shall void the tenure of this contract, and shall give the fair the right to repossess such space without legal process, with or without notice. All monies forfeited to the association without recourse on the part of the lessee.
13.The Langlade County Fair shall not be responsible for any breech of the law by the lessee or his servants, and the lessee agrees to fully indemnify the Youth Fair for any loss or damage resulting from negligence on the part of himself or of is employees.
14.The proper officers of the fair or person authorized by such officers shall have the right to specifically designate the space to be let under the terms of this contract.
15.The space to be occupied under the terms of this lease must be occupied by the lessee no later than 5pm on the day prior to the fair starting, and remain in place until the close of the fair, 6pm Sunday, unless specific statement in writing shall be made for the later occupancy and, in the event lessee fails to comply with this provision, all monies (including security deposit) that have been paid under the terms of this contract shall become forfeited to the Fair and the lessee may be banned from exhibiting in the future with the Langlade County Fair.
16.The lessee agrees to peaceably surrender possession of the space described in this lease in the event of failure to comply with any of its provisions upon demand of the Fair, and further agrees to waive all damages or claims in the event such demands shall be made.
17.The Fair reserves the right to cancel this contract if, in the judgment of the proper officers the business or exhibition carried on by the lessee, or the manner of conducting the same shall be objectionable to the public, or not as represented at the time this contract is signed, or does not in every way comply with state requirements. In event of cancellation, all payments previously made thereon shall become forfeited to the Youth Fair.
18.The Lessee agrees to conduct the business or exhibition described in this contract wholly within the space rented, in no instance will walking privileges be granted.
19.The Fair shall have a lien upon the goods, lumber, stand, and implements used in the operation of the privilege granted under the terms of this contract, and the same shall not be removed from the grounds until full payment of the contract is acknowledged by the proper officer of the Youth Fair. In the event of default in any payment, the proper officer of the Youth Fair may take possession of said goods, lumber, stand, and implements, and sell the same at public sale, applying the proceeds to the payment of said contract price, paying any amount received above its claim to the lessee or his agents.
20.The lessee agrees that his property will be removed from the grounds of the Fair within twelve hours after the close of the Fair, and that all accumulations as a result of his occupancy shall be disposed of under the direction of Fair Coordinators.
21.All amplification systems are to be operated under the supervisions of the Fair Coordinators and lessee agrees to observe rules and regulations in this respect which provide that sets are to be kept tuned to volume that will not annoy competitive concessions or the public. The authorized officers of the Fair shall be the sole judge as to what shall and what shall not constitute a nuisance in this respect.
22.The lessee shall hold and prove a certificate of insurance with a minimum of $1,000,000 in liability coverage.The lessee will add Langlade County Fair as the additional insured to all liability coverage.The lessee will provide a certificate of insurance stating the above.
23. All pricing for products will be openly displayed at all times and remain consistent throughout operation of the fair.
Midway Vendors Contract Addendum
- Security deposits – Will be returned within 30 days of the close of the fair if vendor has met all requirements. Deposits will be credited back to the credit card used during registration.
- Deposits will not be carried over to next year with approval of the Far.
Vehicle and Stock Trailer Parking/Camping
- All stock trailers must fit within your 20X20 space as specified by the coordinator. Only certain spots on the midway allow for stock trailer parking. These spots are determined by the coordinator. If your trailer does not fit inside your 20x20 spot it will need to be parked in the designated parking area and will need a stock trailer pass for $20.00. These can be purchased when checking in. No stock trailers are allowed on camping sites unless approved by coordinator.
- Vendors must park on designated grass areas only. No parking around buildings or on the midway is allowed.
- Campers must have a camping pass openly displayed on their camper. You must have verbal confirmation from the coordinator prior to placing your campers in the camping area. Vehicles must fit with in your designated camping area. Vehicles parked in the grassy areas outside of the camping area must display a parking pass.
- Midway Vendors must be completely set up by Tuesday at 5pm. You can start arriving on the Monday prior to that start of the fair. Earlier arrival must be confirmed with the fair coordinator. Arrival after 1 pm Monday or Tuesday will result in no assistance getting trailer into place.
- Vendors must wear a name badge at all times during the fair. These will be issued when checking in if you don’t have a company tag of your own.
- No tables or chairs are provided.
- There will be an inspection by the fire chief, Wednesday at 3pm. Each food/midway vendor must be available for this inspection.
- All midway stands must have an operating fire extinguisher within their selling unit. This will be checked.
- No frayed extension cords allowed.
- Any vendor selling soda must stop at the fair office after 7pm on Sunday, the closing day of the fair, to pay any outstanding soda bill. This needs to be done before leaving the grounds. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of security deposit and vendor may not be allowed back for future years if any outstanding balance.
1. All grease and grey water must be deposited into the designated container located on the grounds. Do not dump down sewer drains. Non-compliance of this guideline is forfeiture of security deposit.
2. All cardboard must be broken down prior to placing in it the designated garbage containers.
3. All garbage must be removed from your selling area at the close of each night or before the opening of the next day. Do not let it accumulate around your area. Dispose of all garbage in the proper containers.
4. All water hoses must fit securely. Leaking hoses will be asked to be removed or fixed.
Contract and Addendum attestation
Space Fee Calculation
Space Calculation - Minimum space is 20x20 (with hitch and awning)
Each site is 20x20 including awning and hitch
Add'l 5 feet of frontage-inline/july
Add'l 5 feet of frontage -corner space/July
This area is used if pre-approved by fair.
Electrical & Stock Trailers
This charge is for each outlet needed.
This charge is for each trailer parked away from your selling area.
Camping has power only. No water provided. First come first serve, limited spaces.
Times the number of days by the number of sites needed for total quantity.
Limited sites/first come first serve
This fee is per day. Each site has electrical but no water. There are showers available on site which are open 24 hours.
Deposits will roll from year to year if approved by the fair.
If you do not have a security deposit on file, you must pay with this submission.
Please choose the appropriate option below.
If you have left a $200.00 deposit on file from the previous years fair, check the option stating so. If not, please pay the deposit below.
Security deposit if none on file.
choose if no deposit on file from last year
Midway Vendor Security Deposit
A $200 deposit must be paid each year to be a vendor.
FOOD LICENSE UPLOAD
PROOF OF INSURANCE UPLOAD
Purchase of your space will not complete without your proof of insurance attached. Your space is not secure until this form is uploaded.
scroll up for the next column to continue completing form.